Thursday, January 7, 2010

Life-Destiny-Death (Dedicated to My Friend Swati )

Death asked from Life what is the reason of our existence. Humara Wajoot keya hai? Life politely smiled and cutely said I am The  bigning and you are ending. And at both times our eyes are wet. You always wait for me and I always tries to run away from you. Then Death replies Y so?? R V Not Soul Sisters? & I also belive that our V R Born from the same vomb and our Destiny was written by the pen of same God, Then Y r u at 1st page and I am at last page of the book of lif3 to death journey?

Life softly replies and says I know you love me the most, the biggest example is that you wait for me thorough out your life with  patience which proves your love and dedication towards me but v r bound by the chains of our fates who  bounds us to stay at opposite poles. But think for a while if u n I are written at the 1st page only then the work assigned to the soul who is coming to meet our mother(nature) how will it be done. If u n I meet in begning then I will never meet destiny and destiny will not be able to meet you. After all God has sent her 4 some work to be done. I am the door keeper at the door  who is here to welcome the soul and get it introduced to its Destinity.  Now destinity and I always tries to meet you and its symbols are often reflected when the jobs assigned to the souls starts getting completing. But at the same time destinity draws the line of resposblites so that v cannt meet each other uptill our respective jobs are nt completely completed.

But who is Born 1ce has to  Die 1 Day like Every Ending has a Begning so that a new Bigning can be started from the point of ending. A   new job could be assigned to the soul for  completion.


Death slight got convinced and asked Luck/Destinity  oke I understand the starting and ending part , but what abt b4 life and after death? Where v r ? Destinity looks into the eyes of Life and they both burst out of laughter, leaving death confused behind? Destinity asks u really don’t know what is b4  me and after u and whr v come from ? Death says no I don’t know.

Destinity says  u n life  r in the Womb of our mother nature  before the birth of soul. When soul is born or arrives I am written by pen of god at the book of Life-Death.  Life and I meets to help  in the birth of  a child. Curious deaths interrupts in between asks who is that child?  Life smiles and replies politely  U with destiny nodding her head. Deaths shouts what???in her stammered voice she asks  I am your sister n now u says u n destinity helps me in my birth , how is that possible?  Destinity replies did I said v both gave birth to you??? Death replies roudly No and says then who I am? Destiny asks who is  ur n life mother? Death replies Mother nature. Destinity asks who is ur n life father? Death replies Creator(God). Where you n life stayed in bigning? Death replies Womb of Nature. Then who u n life are? Death with embarrassed looks says soul sisters.

Still confused death asks  then who u n life are? Life  turns red and says destiny is my life partner which is written by our creators so that v both can meet u. destiny and I help  mother nature to give birth to u, we together pulls u out from our mother’s womb. Deaths says this is done when all the responsibilities  of the soul r done, life replies yes, so that a new job can be assigned to this soul. As  who is born dies and again reborn as soul cannt be destroyed but can be transferred from 1 body to another.

Death says now I have met u n destinity does that mean 1 life of  some living thing is complited? Destinity replies yes tats y u n life r together now.  Then a voice comes from our creator (God) my dear child death r ur all doubts clear , death replies yes dad. The fine ur mom’s womb is waiting 4 u 4 new cycle get ready J

2 comments:

  1. before blogging your content, you can copy paste it on word, so that spelling mistakes could be avoided.
    other than that,... good story...

    ReplyDelete